"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 5 Wednesday

Yesterday was a long and busy day. Father thank you so much for this crew staff. I love these guys and gals. Thank you for answered prayer Father.

Yesterday we prayed as a crew staff for Derek's Leg. He hurt it when we hiked down to the Glen. It was Johanna's idea and she wanted us to pray for healing. It was a very interesting experience. I have a hard time with healing because I didn't grow up experiencing that kind of spiritual reality. Yes, I believe it is a reality but I have a hard time wondering how much I believe that prayers like that will come true.

God, I believe you answer prayer and I believe you can heal derek. Help my unbelief Father. "These signs will accompany those who believe... they will place their hands on sick people; and they will get well" Mark 16:17-18. I believe you will heal Derek soon. Please heal him Lord. The Rez staff showed up yesterday. That was exciting but it was hard not to have the nightly crew meeting. I really actually missed it. Hanley told me he was going to propose to Katilyn today!!! I feel like we have become really close. Thank you lord. I love that guy. Also I had coffee with Kelsey which was really good we talked for an hour I felt like I got to know her so much better. Give me energy Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment