"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 14 June 5th

Friday morning we had crew devos and then Ben N spoke for all staff devos. After that we were free to leave the mountain. I hung around for about an hour waiting on my ride. During that time I shared my testimony with Kyle. That was good, I feel like it brought us closer.

Then Julie, Kyle, Chris, and I drove down the mountain. We dropped Julie off and then we did our laundry at a pretty famous spot for ELC staff. After that I introduced the guys to Lu'au's taco shop. It is my favorite place to eat in the springs. I also tried to make a lot of phone calls to friends (mostly unsuccessful) but I got to talk to some people for a little bit like Andrea and mergens. I miss those people. I can't imagine what crew would bee like if Kira, Duran, Andrea, and Caleb were on it or even one of them.

It would also be amazing to have mergens around to continue that relationship. I love hanley but E-ROCK had this way of listening and responding that was so inviting I felt like I could be completely vulnerable with that guy. After lunch we went to Agia Sophia (AKA ELC staff hangout in the springs) Seriously that place was crwaling with ELC staff. I caught up on NBA stuff. I think I read 8 articles about game one of the finals. Then I spent a few hours working on our weekly bible studies for crew. We had a crew staff dinner at the Mcqueeney's house (Kelsey's house) It was nice to be able to hangout and relax as a group. I stayed around and played some basketball with Brodrick and Cole and then we headed up the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment