"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 20! June 10th

Thursday was a good day. It was basically a day off. I had laundry duty but we don't do laundry the first week, so I asked Hanley if he would like me to do anything and he had nothing for me to do. After breakfast Hanley, Chris, Kyle, and I went out to the man cave to work (Chris and Kyle and the day off).

We worked for like two hours then had lunch. After lunch we hung around and helped out with some stuff then we went on the crew camper horse ride. The ride was a lot of fun Chris, Hanley, and I stayed in the back so we would slow down some times and then gallop to catch up. When the ride was over Alex (The horse director) took the three of us out for another short ride and we went flying. It was amazing we galloped a lot. The only down side is I am really sore from yesterday. Kelsey got back yesterday. I'm hoping to get some time with her this weekend (I have off from Friday at ten to Saturday at seven) But I'm also planning on going to Denver to watch the world cup with Fjelstad and Mergens.

No comments:

Post a Comment