"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day off update

I just wanted to write a quick message. I'm going to try and keep my blog updated throughout the summer. I have my day off from Sunday night at seven to Monday night at seven. So I will most likely be putting a lot of posts up every Monday and actually possibly a few up on Saturdays because I might have some time.

Also I currently believe only Andrea and Corey (Hey guys!) Are reading this/even know about it. But I'm basically copying straight from my journals and not editing (ok, occasionally I add a little bit more detail I didn't put in because of time or I was writing by hand)

I will also try to get some pictures up some time. That will give you some visual aids to put a face to a name.

Also I love comments. Comments are great (COREY!!!!) LOL.

Well that is all I have for now. Love and miss you both.

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment