"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 8 May 29th? Saturday

Yesterday was a tough :/ Jenny Dordal (Office Manager) Gave the speech for Devos and her talk was amazing. She talked about having to trust God is good and being patient. She discussed her personal battle of why she hasn't been married yet (She has been at eagle lake since she was 18 and she is 27?!?) Devos were followed by breakfast and group meetings. Which wasn't to bad because I skipped one and talked sports with Mark.

After that we had lunch then all the 1'st years had child protection and we worked. We cleaned bathrooms and organized the lower Infirmary (Crew Hangout). We had a 45 minute break before dinner so me and Derek decided to take a shower(Not a daily occurrence here and it was heavenly)

On the way there Derek confronted me with being different for the past two days. I was confused and was praying about it/trying to process during the shower. When we were done. I asked him to sit and discuss with me. We had a good conversation, I was able to share with him about how i was so thankful for his friendship and why I thought I was acting differently.

Father help yus move through this, bind our hearts together lord. So we can better serve you.

I also played basketball last night. It was good to get out and play basketball, we don't get to very often up here. Kelsey was on my team for two games. I am confused about our relationship or if you are leading me father/If you even do that. But it was really fun I think we were probably flirting which I'm not sure was good. I'm supposed to have a one on one with her younger brother Cole right now but he is late. Even weirder I just looked out the windeow and Kelsey was walking to the dinning hall....Divine intervention/leading?!?!?!? LOL That is two days in a row when I'm pouring my heart out to you father . Is this a sign?

Well Cole just got here...........

No comments:

Post a Comment