"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 19 June 9

Well journaling every day with an agenda of documenting the day before is not as insightful as I thought it would be. I feel like it is pretty dry on emotion. So today I was sitting on a couch in the lower I and was fighting off sleep so I decided to grab a cup of coffee and journal. I am a counselor for PM service crew today. So after breakfast we had devos ad then free time from 8-11:30.

I just got done talking with Hanley, we talked about potentially switching the counselors to being am, pm, or utility for a week at a time. I would love to go to AM permanently (Which we also talked about) So hopefully that happens. I am currently the role of utility (AKA I switch every day).

Well i have been at camp for 18 days now. I can't decide if that seems like a long time or short time. Kids have been here for three days, I feel like we are getting into a groove. We have terrible coffee here, I'm thinking about it right now because I'm sipping on it :/ The lower I is so much better now than when I was on crew. They have shelves and more couches than we had. Also they have slightly less crappy coffee. The kids have been good, my works crews have been awesome There are a few kids that are just punks. I have a guy in my tent who has a comment about everything and won't shut up at night. Him and another kid are already getting on each others nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment