"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 6 May 27th Thursday.

Yesterday was a extra long day.

I woke up around five to get some QT in. We had an all staff devo and Sean M. spoke. Then we had workers comp/Drivers safety. That was brutal and I failed the test. Then right after I got called upstairs by Mark and me, mark, Miranda, Derek, Hanely, and Rich all prayed together for Hanely.

We met because he was getting ready to head down the mountain to propose to Kaitlyn. it was honestly incredible being there. I was blown away. It was such an honor being there to pray for him. Thank you for binding us together Father.

I felt like I was shaking the whole time I just couldn't have imagined I would be called in there to be one of the people to be able to pray for him. I honestly cried a little and I really wish I had to because I felt like going and just crying out of joy. I know it was a crazy experience but I just felt overwhelmed and so blessed.

That is up there with one of the coolest experiences ever. What a great idea to have hands laid on you and to be prayed for by the people close to you. I hope I am smart enough to do that. It was amazing to hear his best friend Rich pray for him and just pour out his love for Hanley and intercede on his behalf. Words can not do it justice.

Honestly the rest of the day was kind of a daze, oh well.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment