"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 17 Monday

This morning I'm sharing a table with Kelsey as we both journal/devo/share coffee(she didn't make any and Derek gave me a cup. French press of course) And occasionally talk. Today is my day off but I won't have much of a day off. I'm going to try and get at least an hour of bible study in I'm also going to meet with Mark to talk about baptism so I should probably study it a little today.

Yesterday was my day off. But because it is the first week we have to stay at camp. So i got up early had some QT, went to breakfast and tghen decided to go back to bed. When i woke up two hours later. I went to the dinning hall and wotked on updating my blog. then i went to lunch and after lunch me and Hanley hungoug. We went and worked on the man cave, hung out in the A-Frame and then went back to work on the man cave. We hung out for like five hours and it was really good.

Well I need to get some time in the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment