"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 4 May 24th

Well new record, I woke up at five this morning. AH! Yesterday was good we prayed through a few psalms and I really noticed how much they talked about scripture. I need to dig into the word this summer.

Yesterday was filled with laughter. God, thank you for this staff. Thank you for blessing me and Hanely's relationship I have enjoyed him so much. Also thank you for Derek! He cracks me up and I feel liek we have really started to bond. Yesterday we cleaned the bathrooms and cleaned the store. We had two really good breaks yesterday.

I had a one on one with Hanely and it was amazing. The spirit definitely orchestrated our meeting. Father, give me strength this summer. I have been operating on less sleep but I believe you will be my rock and energize me. "The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your summer, Phil! Praying for strength and endurance. When do you get campers? email me your address up there sometime! I'll send you food :)

    ReplyDelete