"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 10 June 1'st Monday

Yesterday was a very long day. I only slept for five hours. In the morning the three service guys worked with Sean (Facilities Director). That was good except we took a long time because we caught a lot of things that were wrong. We basically worked from breakfast to four. I helped serve dinner and noticed Kelsey had come back into the kitchen and was doing dishes before we even called seconds. So I ate very very quickly ;) and went back to work the three sink with her/hangout. Apparently she had a really tough day and almost started crying multiple times. That was hard because I just wanted to help and contribute to her feeling better. I tried to encourage and to keep things light. BRB (Devos) Before I worked at three sink with Kelsey I felt good about things. I felt like I had come to a point of just accepting to focus o0n our friendship and I was trying to get myself comfortable with expecting nothing to happen between us. When I experiences her really struggling I was there as a friend but I just had a lot of raw emotions I wanted to say "hey forget the dishes lets go take a walk" I didn't see her the rest of the night but we had a nice embrace before she left. Father lead me in a direction please. I do not want this to consume my thoughts this summer or my emotions. hmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment