"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 31 June 21st Monday

I slept in on Monday and it was wonderful. I waoke up naturally at 7:30, no alarm, no nothing. When I woke up me andHanley decided to play some video games, then we went and got breakfast. After breakfast I went and met with Ben N (Rez Director). It made me miss Mergens but we had a great talk. It was supposed to be about how he ended up at ELC but it turned into him asking me a lot of questions and me talking a lot.

We never even got to his story of being called to ELC. But we are going to met again so he can tell me it. It was really nice to met with him and just develop our relationship some more. After that Hanley and I went down to met Jack for lunch. We had a good time at lunch and then went back to the Mcqueeney's house. We played video games for pretty much the entire afternoon and then we ran some errands and I worked on some stuff,. THne shaunda made us an amazing steak, potatos, and corn on the cob dinner. After that we had to fly up the mountain to be on time,. I also beat Jack three times at PIG. Kelsey's parents are amazing. I can't even explain how great they are, I'm getting in pretty good with Jack, I still am waiting for Hot tub time though. At one point when Hanley and I were in the car I looked over and said "we could do this for the next forty plus years" and he goes "you don't know how f&^^ing good that sounds" LOL it was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment