"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 29 Saturday June 29th

DSaturday morning we had a nice late breakfast, after breakfast the campers left for Extended time alone with God (3 hours). I spent most of it cledaning and helping with tent bonding prep. But like the last half hour I was on the computer chillin and it was fantastic.

After ETWAG we hda a picnic lunch to kick off beach day. Beach day was incredible we played lots of volleyball and blob wars. Also it was sunny and hot.I had a great time interacting wiht the kids. I also got burned on my back realy bad. for dinner we made Hobo dinners and hung out by the fire. I had to go back early to clean up the kitchen so me and Collin went and ended up having a great conversation about him and Jenn and I talked about things with Kelsey. It was the first time we really hung out 1 on 1 overall a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment