"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 25 June 15th

Well I am a few days late in journaling about Tuesday but I had a one-on-one w/Nate which did not go very well. I wouldn't get him to go in depth about anything. I was a little disappointed afterwards but I just realized we might just have to go do some adventure type things for our one on ones. I lead the am crew on Tuesday as usual. Overall I think it went smoothly.

I also Had a chance on Tuesday to talk with Jenn for a while before our meeting. It was really good to have an actual conversation with her, she is super cool and I fell like we could be getting along a lot better but I was intentional early on not to really spend time with her along because collin has liked her for a while and I didn't want to start any drama or anything but I could see her becoming one of my really good friends. she is just very down to earth and real about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment