"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 28 Friday June 18th

Friday started with luggage runs then I helped with breakfast. On Friday I found out one of our counselors (Ben) Got denied insurance so he can't drive camp vehicles. So I got moved to working with a crew to deep clean the bathrooms on Fridays and that took till lunch.

After lunch we had debrief which went very well, there were very few things we had on the bad list. After debrief I played soccer with Alex (Bible study guy) for at least and hour. Excursions got back. Back to seeing Kelsey! Also I had to help Derek for like an hour to set up for our tent bonding (Highland games) which I did not want to do but he needed it and none of the other counselors stepped up. After dinner I was talking with Kelsey and she looked over and was like is that your whole bible study waiting for you? I had to be honest so I told he it was and that was the end of our conversation lol. (Thanks bible study guys!)

So for bible study me and my guys went to castle rock and climbed up on it for bible study. They all shared their testimonies which as good for our group. for bible study we went over Hebrews 12:1-13 we had a good bible study and then hiked back and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment