"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 22 June 12th

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A!!!!!!

I was planning on spending the night at the Mcqueeney's but I was late to leave Friday and decided to just get up early and go down. I had plans to make breakfast for everyone with Kelsey. Turns out excitment got the best of me and I went down way to early and Kelsey was still sleeping and we texted a bit and I just decided to go ahead and go to Denver. So I grabbed some coffee at Starbucks and hit the road.

I drove to Denver sulking in disappointment, it was not a very fun drive and it was raining and I had no directions. On the way there Kelsey texted me and said her dad was making waffles and asked where I was..... I seriously almost turned the car around and drove back 45 minutes. When I got into Denver I found a Panera and chilled on the internet for a while until Mergens was ready for me to come over. Then I went over to Mergens and talked with him and his wife, which was a lot of fun and we talked about Kelsey and she gave me some good advice (Conflicting from other advice but good) and then we went down town to meet up with Fejlstad to watch the USA vs England game.

Yes, they all drank beer while I drank like 6 Cokes to drown my pain in sugar. The game was a lot of fun and It was sweet that the USA tied England. After the game everyone had plans so I just hit the road back to the Springs and tried to get ahold of Kelsey and Cole but neither responded to my texts. I found out later that Jack was bummed I didn't hang out at Kelsey's because he thought I said we were going to watch the game together. I think Jack likes me and that is Huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment