"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 24 Monday June 14th

I woke up a little later than normal on Monday but I wanted to try and keep my sleep schedule. I had a god quiet time and then spent the morning working on bible study, reading laker articles, watching the world cup, and catching up on all things internet. Hack came home around lunch time and asked me to go to lunch.

He even told me he called Hanley to get my number to get a hold of me if I wasn't at their house. I was sure "The conversation" was going to go down at lunch. I was even contemplating how I would answer gender roles question or talk about my walk. But lunch happened and Jack never asked me any hard questions or real personal questions. I was confused to say the least. possibly even slightly dissapointed after lunch we went back to their house and watched the end of a world cup game. I continued to wait for the questions or the out of the blue "so I hear you like my daughter"

But nothing, then we decided to play some horse in the driveway and still no questions. We had fun and jack won both games. A little while later I left for camp having answered no hard questions. I stopped at a BBQ place and my phone rang it was Jack, I thought ok here we go, but he just made fun of me for losing in horse. Overall it was a good day off and I was able to catch up with a few people.


No comments:

Post a Comment