"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The hours leading up to a test....

I should be continuing to review my notes, I have a test in a few hours and I have class in 15 and I will be in class until my test (Well truth be told I'm going to skip one class to study :). But still I should be reviewing notes right now.

But i wanted to put down a quick blog post. I truly hate the hours leading up to tests, especially when you feel unprepared. Also I really really hate management classes. Management classes are just thick textbooks full of B.S. lists of definitions and lists. Ex. What are the 3 levels of strategic activity in a company? WHO GIVES A .... Not me! I seriously spend an absurd amount of time wondering if the Explicatives that write these text books and teach these classes actually think people can retain this incredible mountain of information. Or do they think that people will only retain 10% anyways so they just put an incredible amount together and they are satisfied with 10%. I mean there has to be a better way to teach this management. I can not be the only person that believes this. This is why I believe there are way to many professional professors in business colleges.

Anyways one there is one thing that I think is very interesting about the hours leading up to a test. I find myself thinking lots of interesting thoughts in the hours leading up to a test.. well nevermind time to go to class.

P.S. Grooveshark has changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment