"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 30 June 20th Sunday

Sunday morning was nice, I like having a late breakfast. Kyle, Chris, and I woke up early and went to take a shower (My first in six days). Which would've been amazing but I was sun burnt and I was taking a hot shower to open the pores. Then the three of us went to breakfast and hung out for the morning. It was really good to just hang out with those two guys all morning. We sat out on the balcony and had a blast. We talked about Kyle and my "situations". We might just have to make that a Sunday tradition.

That was followed by chapel and a long time navigator spoke about being called and following. I have started having thoughts about post college and what that will look like. I feel like it is very wide open and I am prepared to follow. I think I will give some serious thought to Edge Corp and BFA (Missionary Kid Boarding school).

Sunday continued with luggage runs, dinnerm and then tent bonding after dinner was amazing we had prepared for two weeks for this tent bonding. We had a highland games competition. We had kilts and sashs. We got all the guys together and changed and out on war paint.

Then we walked out to the area where we were going to play our games. It was a blast and the guys loved it. Afterwards it was my night off so I went with Hanley to the A-frame. I really enjoye4d sleeping in the A-frame because I just kicked it that night with the pc's and we told stories. I actually shared the story about everything that happened with Kira last summer, it was funny to see some of their reactions as well as being able to relate. I really enjoyed it I'm sure I will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment