"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 23 Sunday June 13

Sunday morning was pretty typical. I met with Cole in the morning and when we had finished he asked me if I liked Kelsey. That was awkward but I didn't want to lie to him so I told him the truth. I feel like a lot of people know now.

The speaker at chapel was a long time navigator and his message was about walking with God and how he wanted his life to be defined by that. It was very encouraging talk that was so big picture focused. How much more desirable is it to have your life defined by your relationship with Christ than by anything else?

The rest of the day was pretty typical I left at eight for my day off and headed down to the mcqueeney's house. I was nervous heading down because I was pretty sure Jack was wanting to have a talk with me. I was thinking about it the whole way down. I was nervous but I really wanted to feel freedom in Gods will. We ended up not talking Sunday night besides a little sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment