"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Camp Journal Day 1

So I'm at Eagle Lake Camp and I have been journaling every day to help myself remember my experiences/work through tough things/be more understanding of my prayers/see where God has taken me from.

I have been in the pattern of writing about the previous day in the morning whens I wake up to have my daily quite time.

Day 1: It has almost been a year since my last journal (Same book I had last summer). I arrived at ELC last night. Father I'm so thankful for the people you have placed as crew counselors. I can tell I'm going to love these people. We are just getting ready to eat breakfast then we are hiking down to the glen. I'm so excited! Last night we went to dinner together as a crew staff adn it was incredible. It had not really sunk in that I was going back to camp and I had not been excited yet. But dinner was soo good! At some point during dinner it was like all of the excitement and affirmation hit me. It was a wonderful moment. We had a great time! "God, I am so pumped"

No comments:

Post a Comment