"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Journal Day 2 May 22

It is now the morning of day three but I am going to recap day two. Yesterday we had breakfast and then split up our crews. I worked with the three other service guys and collin lead us through a lot of stuff.

(The Crew staff includes Hanley: Crew Director, Katilyn Crew PC(Counselors coach/Hanely's Fiancé), Collin PC, Service guys Me, Derek, and Ben, Outdoor: Kyle, Kitchen: Joanna and Whitney. Horse: Chris and Julie. Store: Jessie ann. Office: Rachael and Jen.)

We worked straight till lunch. Working with the guys was awesome. A few times I had to check my attitude. I got the feeling like all this work is hopeless, we are going to do it again and again. I am really trying to be committed excellence and owning the position entrusted to me of being a steward of this property.

After lunch we continued work, we had some breaks before dinner so we enjoyed some tea time. LOL! thank you for the little things father. After dinner we showered. O Baby that was beautiful. we hadn't showered since being at camp. Then we met in the lower I to play some games. I was Hanely's partner one round and we had a blast. Thank you for developing that relationship!

After games we talked about discipleship and servant hood. The conversations were encouraging. I just feel so lucky and blessed I was silly to doubt. God will provide this summer he already has so much. I think this staff is just going to be amazing. Well its time for Devo's 6:15 ha ha I woke up at 5:30 AM. INSANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment