"He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts." Samuel Johnson

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Journal Day 3 May 23

Yesterday was good and extremely long. I woke up early to get in the word and to journal. Then we cleaned bathrooms and worked until lunch. Then We kept working aned worked on the trail to the cross.

I had a great time working with Derek and Ben. Father Thank you for bringing Derek Back I was hesitant but we have hit it off! Funny side note the three of us probably spent forty-five minutes pushing over dead trees on the mountain! I felt like I was six again. We had a blast lots of laughs.

Thank you for this staff they are all wonderful and I know you love them so much. Thank you for leading me here father. After dinner we cleaned then met in the lower i ( crew hangout) to play games. I got worked in shuffle but. then we discussed expectations for the summer, each other, ourselves, the leadership, and the campers. Now I'm at Devotions, So I have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment